Think about this:
1) God wants [and deserves] to be first, but we often put Him last. There are 168 hours in each week. Does He even get 10% of our time?
2) Jesus Christ is positioned to lead the Husband, who through Him, husband is to lead the wife. Still wondering why there is so much instability within the home?
3) We are Called to honor God in all that we do, and are warned that the wrath of God is coming against idolatry, not sins. We are specifically told to put to death sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness. Are we starting to feel His wrath?
4) We are encouraged to stir up one another to love and good works. Is happy hour, shopping trips, and play dates the primary focus of our gatherings? Are small groups becoming social events instead of service opportunities?
5) Our bodies are His temple! Are we rejecting Him first with our image? Do we glorify Him with our tongues? Is our spirit slothful? Do we constantly seek revenge or bless our enemies?
I rejected Him for so long, and wondered why I wasn’t feeling His peace, love, mercy, and grace. It wasn’t Him who walked away; it was me. If you want to feel Him, turn around and start shedding your worldly skin. He wants to cover you. He is so fulfilling!